For those who feel as if they were born in the wrong era, The Quintessential Victorian is a place for you to indulge in all things Victorian. Fix a cup of tea, relax, and allow yourself to be transported to the most glorious era in history...

Monday, November 18, 2013

Living the Victorian Life-Literally!

I stumbled across this article on Facebook the other night and it has haunted me ever since. I love that this young woman has embraced the Victorian lifestyle so fully and yet I have contemplated my own Victorian life ever since reading the article. Over the next few days I will be addressing how those of us who love Victoriana can live the life (perhaps not to the degree that this young woman has done) in a modern day world. I have ordered her book and look forward to reading it:).
Stay tuned for more...




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2506542/Wearing-corset-liberating-Meet-woman-living-modern-day-Victorian-life--cell-phone-car-home-appliances.html

No comments:

Post a Comment